1. Based on the consultation, most appropriate rod out of 42 kinds/sizes is chosen by the technician taking eyelash length/texture, eye shape, eyelid thickness into consideration to create the curl you desire.
2. Rods are glued on eyelids.
3. Eyelash is glued on rods one by one using special eyelash glue.
4. Perming solution 1 is applied onto eyelashes on rods and left for approx. 10 minutes (time varies depending on individuals).
5. After approx. 10 minutes, perming solution 1 is removed completely and perming solution 2 is applied and left another 10 minutes. * Perming solution 1 & 2 are both cream, therefore, there is no risk that they may drip into your eyes.
6. Perming solution 2 is removed completely and collagen treatment is applied to make eyelashes shinier and healthier. Using wet cottons, eyelashes are removed off from rods.